The Stuyvesant Spectator is Stuyvesant High School’s largest student publication, publishing 2,000 copies biweekly throughout the school year. We are the largest student run publication in the nation. Advertising with us has many benefits, including exposure to
- 10,000 readers in the Stuyvesant High School Community, with
- 2,000 circulation per issue published biweekly
- 15,000 visits per month on stuyspec.com
- 4,000 parents read the paper biweekly via the school newsletter
- Local advertisers are classified as all those companies either headquartered within New York City or whose New York City local branch is placing an advertisement.The best way to contact an advertising representative is to e-mail the business manager. For information on rates and our publication schedule, please see the advertising forms below.
Please direct all national advertising orders and questions to our business desk:Email: [email protected] Fax: 212-587-3874, attn. The Spectator Phone: 212-312-4800 ext. 2601
All Clubs and Pubs are offered discounted advertising rates in The Spectator! In order to place an ad, a representative (a president or cabinet member) must email [email protected] with the following things:
- Group Name
- Size of ad requested
- The date they would like the advertisement to appear
- A digital copy of the ad in JPG or PDF format
Large ad sizes are available. Please contact [email protected] for more details.